- A nobleman that is the sovereign of a grand duchy.
- A son or grandson of a czar into the male line.
- utilized while the name for these types of a nobleman.
- Ruler or monarch of a grand duchy.
- Son or grandson of a czar (emperor) associated with the Russian Empire. (an even more literal translation for the Russian could be "grand prince".)
- See grand duke, under grand.
- the fantastic horned owl of continental Europe, Bubo maximus.
- a prince which rules a territory
- The European great horned owl or eagle owl (Bubo maximas).
Hyponym for "grand duke"
Hypernym for "grand duke"
Cross Reference for "grand duke"
Same Context for "grand duke"