- The spouse or widow of a grand duke.
- a lady who's the sovereign of a grand duchy.
- The girl or granddaughter of a czar in the male line.
- Used whilst the name for such a noblewoman.
- The partner or widow of a grand duke.
- occasionally placed on render a grand prince's feminine partner
- A daughter or granddaughter of a sovereign (czar or subsequent emperor) associated with Russian Empire or a pretender on throne thereof.
- the spouse of a grand duke or a woman keeping that position in her own very own right
- In Russia, a daughter associated with Czar.
Hypernym for "grand duchess"
Etymologically Related for "grand duchess"