- Straight; direct; prompt.
- Free; clear; readily available.
- to produce ready; prepare; devote order; make fit for usage.
- to manage; treat; handle (one); complement.
- To dress; get dressed.
- prep; arrangement; method of doing a thing; appropriate program.
- An apparatus of any kind; gizmo; materials or equipment; deal with; tools or implements.
- furnitures; furnishings; gear or accoutrements for work, traveling, war, etc.
- Furnishings; apparatus or accouterments for work, taking a trip, war, etc.
- Preparation; arrangement; method of performing anything; the appropriate training course.
- Apparatus of whatever kind, for work, for traveling, etc.; furniture; gear.
- right; direct; no-cost.
- to help make prepared; prepare; dress. '
- Definition for "graith"
- Sentence for "graith"
- “Neither,” answered Harry Gow; “I should…
- View More
- Synonym for "graith"
- Cross Reference for "graith"
- Variant for "graith"