- A knife to take the hair off skins.
- An infusion of pigeon's dung utilized by tanners to counteract the effects of lime and give freedom to skins; -- labeled as also grains and bate.
- One who paints in imitation of the grain of wood, marble, etc.; also, the brush or tool used in graining.
- An infusion of pigeon's dung utilized by tanners to neutralize the results of lime and provide mobility to skins; -- labeled as also grains and bate.
- A knife to take the hair down skins.
- one that paints in replica of whole grain of lumber, marble, etc.; additionally, the brush or tool used in graining.
- a person who paints in replica regarding the whole grain of wood.
- The distinct brush or toothed instrument which a painter hires in graining. Also called graining-tool.
- A lixivium gotten by infusing pigeons' dung in liquid, used by tanners to provide versatility to skins.
- A knife employed by tanners and skinners when planning on taking the hair away from skins.
- A gamer.
- we n salt-making, a pan for which granulated sodium is made by quick crystallization in activity of solar temperature.
Sentence for "grainer"
Variant for "grainer"
Urban Dictionary for "grainer"