- a somewhat sweet, frequently rectangular cracker fashioned with whole-wheat flour.
- A specific cracker made from graham flour, developed within the nineteenth century.
- a kind of cracker, usually made of graham flour, sweetened (usually with honey inter alia), developing a rectangle around 2.5 ins by five ins, and perforated along the middle.
- semisweet whole-wheat cracker
Definition for "graham cracker"
- a somewhat sweet, frequently rectangular cracker fashioned with…
Sentence for "graham cracker"
Urban Dictionary for "graham cracker"