- person who inserts scions on various other stocks, or propagates good fresh fruit by ingrafting.
- a guitar where grafting is facilitated.
- the first tree from which a scion happens to be taken for grafting upon another tree.
- an individual who works in market stalls.
- person who inserts scions on other shares, or propagates good fresh fruit by ingrafting.
- An instrument where grafting is facilitated.
- the initial tree that a scion has been taken for grafting upon another tree.
- one that grafts or inserts scions in international shares; person who propagates woods or shrubs by grafting.
- A saw created particularly for sawing down limbs and shares preparatory to grafting. It's a narrow pointed blade and good teeth.
- a person who ‘grafts’ (see graft, verb); one who takes or tends to make ‘graft’ or dishonest private gain, particularly in jobs of trust, plus techniques peculiarly key and corrupt.
Sentence for "grafter"
Etymologically Related for "grafter"
Same Context for "grafter"
Urban Dictionary for "grafter"