- A handbook used as an aid in a challenging art or training, specifically, a dictionary of Greek or Latin prosody utilized as a guide in writing of poetry in Greek or Latin.
- A dictionary of prosody, designed as an aid on paper Greek or Latin poetry.
- A dictionary of prosody designed as an aid in writing Greek or Latin verses.
- In songs, a-work consisting wholly or in great part of exercises of slowly increasing trouble.
- Definition for "gradus"
- Sentence for "gradus"
- Same Context for "gradus"