- person who determines or suggests graduation.
- a guitar for dividing any line, straight or curved, into smaller regular periods.
- An apparatus for diffusing an answer, particularly brine or vinegar, over a large surface, for experience of the air.
- a person who determines or shows graduation.
- a musical instrument for dividing any range, right or curve, into little, regular intervals.
- An apparatus for diffusing an answer, as brine or vinegar, over a big surface, for exposure to the atmosphere.
- one that or that which students.
Sentence for "graduator"
- (that is to say practical) way…
- View More