- The belief in or perhaps the policy of advancing toward a target by gradual, often sluggish stages.
- Biology the scene that speciation proceeds by imperceptibly little, cumulative measures over long periods of time without by abrupt, significant changes.
- In evolutionary biology, belief that development profits at a reliable rate, without the abrupt development of brand new species or biological features from one generation to the next.
- A gradual, modern, or slow way of action.
Sentence for "gradualism"
- For the catastrophists, the flood that…
Cross Reference for "gradualism"
Same Context for "gradualism"