- certainly one of a number of steps or tiered seating, as in an amphitheater.
- some of a series of terraced actions or seats, such as an arena or an altar.
- Any member like a step, while the raised back of an altar and/or love; a collection raised over another.
- certainly one of a number of steps or chairs raised one above another.
- An altar-ledge or altar-shelf; one of the steps, ledges, or shelves above and back of an altar, on which the altar-cross or crucifix, flower-vases, candlesticks, etc., are placed.
- A toothed chisel used by sculptors.
Sentence for "gradin"
- They're collectin 'gradin'-camp drivers an' mule-skinners…
Equivalent for "gradin"