- the typical class generated by a student, figured by dividing the level things generated by the few credits tried.
- A method of processing a numerical worth for letter grades received at school by assigning each a numeric worth and averaging the numbers.
- a measure of students's educational achievement at a college or college; determined by dividing the total wide range of level things received by the final number attempted
- Definition for "grade point average"
- the typical class generated by a student, figured…
- View More
- Hypernym for "grade point average"