- to pass through imperceptibly from level, color, or tone to another.
- To cause to pass through imperceptibly from 1 level, tone, or tone to another.
- to prepare in or relating to grades.
- To grade or arrange (parts in a whole, colors in painting, etc.), so they shall harmonize.
- to carry to a specific energy or quality of concentration.
- to alter imperceptibly from gradation of tone etc. to a different
- to prepare in an effort of grades
- to create to a particular strength or level of concentration.
- arrange in accordance with grades
- pass imperceptibly from 1 level, color, or tone into another
- resulting in to pass through by insensible levels, as from tint of shade, or from 1 light or dark tone, to a different.
- To impact gradation, by color.
- In chem., to carry (an answer) to a desired level of concentration.
- Arranged serially according to dimensions, due to the fact whorls of a gastropod layer.
Sentence for "gradate"
Synonym for "gradate"
Verb Forms for "gradate"
Hypernym for "gradate"