- a person who gouges.
- See plum gouger.
- person who gouges or stabs.
- An insect that gouges: put on numberless bugs, designated by some specifying term: since, the plum-gouger.
- The bow oar of a flatboat.
- A cheat.
- A snow-plow formerly applied to railroads when you look at the western United States.
- an individual who swindles you in the shape of deception or fraudulence
- an assailant who gouges out of the antagonist's eye
Sentence for "gouger"
- Apart from the horrendous economics of…
Hypernym for "gouger"
Variant for "gouger"
Urban Dictionary for "gouger"