- a way of painting with opaque watercolors combined with a preparation of gum.
- An opaque pigment made use of whenever artwork in this way.
- A painting performed in this way.
- A thick, opaque watercolour paint fashioned with gum containing an inert white pigment to make it opaque
- A painting made out of this paint
- a way of painting with opaque colors, which were ground in liquid and mingled with a preparation of gum; in addition, a picture hence coated.
- a technique of painting with water-colors blended and modified with white, to be able to be opaque and also to present a dead surface.
- Perform painted in accordance with this technique.—
- A pigment utilized in such artwork.
- an opaque watercolor prepared with gum
- a watercolor performed with opaque watercolors combined with gum
- Noting the technique of painting generally gouache, or a work executed by that strategy.
Sentence for "gouache"
- The standout image, though, was an…
Hypernym for "gouache"
Same Context for "gouache"
Urban Dictionary for "gouache"