- A genus of Gorgoniacea, formerly very considerable, however now restricted to these types of species once the western Indian sea lover (Gorgonia flabellum), sea plume (G. setosa), as well as other allied types having a flexible, horny axis.
- Any slender-branched gorgonian.
- A Linnean genus of polyps, typical for the family members Gorgoniidæ; the sea-fans with arborescent sclerobase. See cut-under coral.
- A genus of noctuid moths.
- A genus of gnus. See gnu. In Addition Gorgon. J. E. Gray.
Sentence for "gorgonia"
- There are interesting pinnacles here, but…
- View More