- among clews or reduced sides of a course or a topsail once the center component or the remaining portion of the sail is furled.
- One of the clews or reduced sides of a course or a topsail whenever middle part or perhaps the other countries in the sail is furled.
- Nautical: The clue of a squaresail which held hauled out by its sheet as soon as the various other clue is hauled as much as the garden and furled.
- A studdingsail.
- Definition for "goosewing"
- among clews or reduced sides of a course…
- View More
- Sentence for "goosewing"