- The annual spear-grass (Poa annua).
- A low-growing perennial (Potentilla anserina) having leaves silvery beneath; foundin Northern U. S., Europe, and Asia.
- Cleavers, a species of bedstraw, Galium Aparine.—2. The silverweed, Potentilla Anserina.
- The darnel, Bromus mollis.
- The doorweed, Polygonum aviculare.
- just like crowfoot-grass, 2, and wire-grass, 2.
- The Tx millet, Panicum Texanum. See millet.
- the lower speargrass, Poa annua.
- the ocean spear-grass, Puccinellia maritima.
- low-growing perennial having leaves silvery beneath; northern united states of america; European countries; Asia
- coarse annual grass having fingerlike spikes of blossoms; native to old-world tropics; a naturalized weed somewhere else
- yearly weedy grass used for hay
- annual having the stem beset with curved prickles; North America and Europe and Asia
Sentence for "goose-grass"
- She plucked the goose-grass buttons from…
Synonym for "goose-grass"
Hypernym for "goose-grass"