- Chiefly British A fish-eating duck (Mergus merganser), the male that has a glossy greenish-black mind and a white human body.
- A merganser, Mergus merganser, of this north hemisphere. They eat fish and so are common on lakes and rivers.
- A species of merganser (M. merganser) of Northern Europe and America; -- called in addition merganser, dundiver, sawbill, sawneb, shelduck, and sheldrake. See merganser.
- just like merganser.
- common merganser of European countries and the united states
Sentence for "goosander"
Hypernym for "goosander"
Variant for "goosander"
Urban Dictionary for "goosander"
- An especially sexy aquatic gorgonopsidian ropen.