- Slang Protected against errors: a goofproof recipe.
- such will work precisely even if treated defectively or ineptly; foolproof; -- of devices, programs, dishes, etc.
- to style (a device or course of action) so that it will operate properly just because treated defectively or executed ineptly; foolproof.
- proof against human abuse or error
- evidence against individual misuse or error
Sentence for "goofproof"
- It houses two shades with “goofproof…
Synonym for "goofproof"
Hypernym for "goofproof"