- The situation in which the people of a species tend to be of just one of two distinct sexes, and keep that sexuality throughout their lives
- Separation for the sexes in numerous individuals; -- against hermaphroditism.
- In ontogony, differentiation of male and female people from embryos obtaining the same rudimentary sexual organs.
- In phylogeny, the advancement of distinct sexes in types previously hermaphrodite or sexless.
- The bisexual or diœcious condition.
Sentence for "gonochorism"
- It is clear from comparative anatomy…