- An asexually produced reproductive mobile, such a zeospore, present in specific algae.
- An algal cellular filled up with chlorophyll, created in thallus of a lichen.
- A photosynthetic algal cellular in the thallus of a lichen; an equivalent asexual reproductive cellular in some algae
- a particular groove or furrow at one or both perspectives of lips of numerous Anthozoa.
- an element cellular of the yellowish green layer in certain lichens.
- In algol., a reproductive human body produced asexually, as a tetraspore or zoöspore.
- In bryology, a cell filled up with granules.
- among the green or chlorophyl-bearing aspects of lichens, usually happening inside thalli in a distinct level, but occasionally perhaps not positively arranged.
Sentence for "gonidium"
- These contents are now gradually forming…