- The bearer of a gonfalon.
- a person who bears the gonfalon
- the state, particularly a chief magistrate of a mediaeval Italian republic; the bearer of republic's gonfalon
- An officer at Rome who bears the typical associated with the Church.
- The Main magistrate of any one of the republics in mediæveal Italy.
- A Turkish general, and standard keeper.
- The bearer of a gonfalon; a chief standard-bearer.
- In the middle centuries, the name regarding the main magistrate of Florence along with other Italian republics, elected by the men and women.
- Definition for "gonfalonier"
- Sentence for "gonfalonier"