Definition for "gone"
Sentence for "gone"
Quotes for "gone"
- "I have dreamed in my life,…"
Phrases for "gone"
Rhyme for "gone"
Cross Reference for "gone"
Equivalent for "gone"
Form for "gone"
Same Context for "gone"
Variant for "gone"
Verb Stem for "gone"
Urban Dictionary for "gone"
- becoming away from a location; missing or having departed.
- Past; bygone.
- Advanced beyond hope or recall.
- Dying or lifeless.
- Ruined; lost: a gone cause.
- caught up; absorbed.
- utilized; fatigued.
- Slang Infatuated: gone on their sweetheart.
- Slang Pregnant: is five months gone.
- Away, having left.
- not any longer the main current circumstance.
- No longer existing, having passed.
- Used up.
- Intoxicated to the stage to be unaware of a person's environments
- exemplary; wonderful.
- Ago (used post-positionally).
- destroyed or killed
- not retained
- well previously; former
- last, immediately following, later than (a time).
- Lapsed; lost; hopeless; beyond recovery: in a gone instance and comparable expressions.
- Characterized by a sinking sensation, as if planning to faint; poor and faint: because, a gone feeling.
- In archery, large associated with the mark or beyond bounds: stated of an arrow.