- some of several little North American wild birds of this genus Polioptila, having bluish-gray and white plumage, a long tail, and a tiny slim bill.
- A member of every of various species of little passerine birds found in united states and South America, close relatives of wrens.
- A bird of genus Polioptila, that you can find about 12 American Species.
- very small united states and Southern United states warblers
- some of a few small us birds of the genus Polioptila, having bluish-gray and white plumage, a lengthy tail, and a small slender bill.
- an associate of any of various types of small passerine birds present North America and south usa, close family members of wrens.
- A bird for the genus Polioptila, of which there are about 12 US types.
- tiny united states and South United states warblers
Definition for "gnatcatcher"
- some of several little North American wild birds…
Sentence for "gnatcatcher"
- Pacific-slope Flycatcher, and perhaps a Western…
Hypernym for "gnatcatcher"