- a difficult kind of sheet metal that cartridge shells are produced.
- a brass this is certainly rich in copper; accustomed make articles that have been becoming gilded
- a challenging kind of sheet brass from where cartridge shells are built.
- a brass that is full of copper; familiar with make articles that have been to be gilded
- a challenging sort of sheet brass where cartridge shells are designed.
- a brass that is rich in copper; regularly make articles that have been become gilded
Definition for "gilding metal"
- a difficult kind of sheet metal that cartridge…
Hypernym for "gilding metal"