- heat beneath the ground always warm water and also make steam to make generator turbines and also make electricity.
- power produced by the heat in inside for the planet
- heat beneath the floor familiar with heat up water and then make vapor to turn generator turbines and work out electricity.
- energy derived from heat in the interior of this planet
- heat beneath the ground regularly heat water and also make vapor to show generator turbines and also make electrical energy.
- power produced from the warmth into the interior of this earth
- temperature underneath the ground used to warm water while making steam to show generator turbines and then make electrical energy.
- power produced by the heat within the interior of this earth
Hypernym for "geothermal energy"
- View More