- the analysis for the commitment between politics and business economics, specifically on a worldwide scale.
- A governmental policy employing geoeconomics.
- a mixture of intercontinental financial and governmental factors concerning or affecting a nation or area.
- the research associated with spatial, temporal, and political areas of economies and sources.
- Definition for "geoeconomics"
- the analysis for the commitment between politics and…
- View More
- Sentence for "geoeconomics"
- Etymologically Related for "geoeconomics"