- genus of deciduous and evergreen east Asian trees and shrubs commonly cultivated as ornamentals for their white flowers and red fruits; in certain classifications includes genus Heteromeles
- genus of deciduous and evergreen eastern Asian bushes commonly cultivated as ornamentals with their white flowers and purple fresh fruits; in some classifications includes genus Heteromeles
- Definition for "genus photinia"
- genus of deciduous and evergreen east Asian trees…
- View More
- Hypernym for "genus photinia"