- a real estate agent whom a principal hires to transact all their business of a particular kind, or even to work in his affairs generally speaking.
- a real estate agent whom a principal hires to transact all their company of a certain kind, or even act in his matters usually.
- an agent who sells insurance coverage
- some body approved to transact every types of company for the major
- a representative whom sells insurance
- somebody authorized to transact every sorts of business the major
- Definition for "general agent"
- a real estate agent whom a principal hires…
- View More
- Hypernym for "general agent"