- the treating certain conditions, specially those due to hereditary anomalies or inadequacies, by introducing specific engineered genetics into someone's cells.
- some of several therapies concerning the insertion of genes into someone's cells being replace flawed ones
- treating particular problems, especially those due to genetic anomalies or deficiencies, by exposing specific designed genes into someone's cells.
- Any of several therapies relating to the insertion of genetics into someone's cells to change faulty people
Sentence for "gene therapy"
- Sounds like fun!!!.....but it's expensive. And…
Urban Dictionary for "gene therapy"