- without any specific or implicit mention of the gender or sex, as is the expression police (as opposed to policewoman or policeman) or perhaps the term crewed (in place of manned).
- relevant or available to either gender (to both men and women).
- Not indicating or restricted by sex, and so relevant or accessible to those of any sex and to those of no sex.
- In languages where terms are assigned to a single sex or any other, lacking such an assignment.
Definition for "gender-neutral"
- without any specific or implicit mention of the…
Sentence for "gender-neutral"