- Any member of the Gelechiidae.
- a small slender-winged moth whose larvae are agricultural bugs.
- One of the Gelechiidæ.
- little slender-winged moths whose larvae tend to be agricultural bugs
- Any person in the Gelechiidae.
- a tiny slender-winged moth whose larvae are agricultural insects.
- Among Gelechiidæ.
- small slender-winged moths whose larvae are farming bugs
- Of or from the lepidopterous family Gelechiidæ.
- Of or from the lepidopterous family members Gelechiidæ.
Sentence for "gelechiid"
- Second, we raised gelechiid larvae on…
Synonym for "gelechiid"
Hyponym for "gelechiid"
Hypernym for "gelechiid"