- A faint radiant place in the sky, exactly opposite the position regarding the sunshine. Also known as counterglow.
- A faint brightening associated with night sky around the ecliptic directly opposite the sunlight.
- A faint area of light into the night sky that appears opposite the sun; a reflection of sunlight by micrometeoric material in room.
- The large, faintly luminous area on ecliptic reverse towards the sun, supposed to be aside regarding the zodiacal light.
- a faint place of light inside evening sky that seems directly opposite the positioning of the sunlight; a reflection of sunlight by micrometeoric material in area
Sentence for "gegenschein"
Synonym for "gegenschein"
Hypernym for "gegenschein"