Definition for "gazump"
Sentence for "gazump"
Verb Forms for "gazump"
Hypernym for "gazump"
Cross Reference for "gazump"
Urban Dictionary for "gazump"
- to increase the selling price of something (especially property) after formerly agreeing to a lower life expectancy one.
- to purchase a house by bidding above the price tag on a current, acknowledged offer.
- To trump or preempt; to reap the power underhandedly from a predicament that somebody else has worked to produce.
- raise the cost of some thing after agreeing on a lower life expectancy cost
- rip-off; ask an unreasonable price