- A dog, including the Afghan hound or perhaps the greyhound, that hunts its victim by sight as opposed to by fragrance.
- A hound that primarily hunts by speed and sight, in the place of by fragrance and stamina.
- A hound that pursues because of the picture without by the aroma.
- A hound that pursues by sight in place of by scent: commonly placed on the greyhound.
- Definition for "gazehound"
- A dog, including the Afghan hound or perhaps…
- View More
- Sentence for "gazehound"
- Synonym for "gazehound"