- A domesticated bovine mammal (Bos frontalis) of India and Myanmar (Burma), having thick pointed horns, a dark coating, and a tufted end.
- Bibos frontalis, a Southern Asiatic types of crazy cattle.
- A Southern Asiatic species of wild cattle (Bibos frontalis).
- some sort of East Indian ox very long since domesticated from the crazy stock of gaur, and identified by some naturalists as an alternative species labeled as Bibos frontalis.
- ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated variety of the gaur
Definition for "gayal"
- A domesticated bovine mammal (Bos frontalis) of India…
Sentence for "gayal"
Hypernym for "gayal"
Urban Dictionary for "gayal"