Definition for "gay"
- Of, relating to, or having a sexual direction…
Sentence for "gay"
Quotes for "gay"
- "I have put gay dating on…"
Synonym for "gay"
Phrases for "gay"
Rhyme for "gay"
Cross Reference for "gay"
Equivalent for "gay"
Etymologically Related for "gay"
Same Context for "gay"
Urban Dictionary for "gay"
- perhaps not a Homosexual or somehing…
Medical Dictionary for "gay"
- someone who is homosexual, particularly a…
- Of, relating to, or having a sexual direction to individuals of the identical sex.
- Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
- Bright or lively, particularly in shade: a gay, sunny room.
- Given to personal pleasures.
- Dissolute; licentious.
- intimately promiscuous (of either gender).
- A pejorative:
- Upright or curved across back.
- Excited with merriment; manifesting sportiveness or pleasure; inspiring delight; livery; merry.
- Brilliant in colors; splendid; good; richly clothed.
- Loose; dissipated; lewd.
- brightly colored and showy
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- homosexual or stimulating homosexual desires
- brilliant and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
- directed at social pleasures often including dissipation
- supplying enjoyable and gaiety
- A person whoever intimate direction is persons of the identical sex.
- a guy whoever sexual orientation is always to males: an alliance of gays and lesbians.
- a homosexual, especially a male homosexual; see additionally lesbian.
- An ornament.
- title of this page ⟨—⟩, which signifies the sound IPA: /ɡ/, in Pitman shorthand.
- An ornament.
- Anything showily good or ornamental; a gaud.
- A gay woman; an attractive woman.
- A print or image.
- The noon or morning, as the brighter an element of the time.
- a tiny rut in a path. [Prov. Eng.]
- someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to people of the identical sex
- Disposed to or excited with merriment or pleasure; demonstratively cheerful; merry; jovial; sportive; frolicsome.
- Such as to excite or suggest mirth or satisfaction; for this reason, cheering; enlivening.
- Bright or vibrant, especially in color; gaudy; showy: since, a gay gown; a gay flower.
- Richly or showily clothed; adorned with good clothes; extremely ornamented.
- fond of enjoyment; lively; in a poor sense, given to vicious satisfaction; loose; dissipated.
- fast; quickly. [Prov. Eng.]
- Pretty long; significant: since, a gay whilst. Compare gay, adv. [Prov. Eng. and Scotch.]
- vibrant, brilliant, dashing.
- Pretty; mildly: as, homosexual gude.