- A frame for promoting drums in a cellar or somewhere else.
- A scaffolding or framework carrying a crane or any other construction.
- A frame designed to support a barrel or cask in a horizontal position with the bung uppermost.
- A frame or scaffolding which supports a crane or other construction.
- Also spelled gawntree.
- A form of taking a trip crane where two horizontal girders carry the hoisting-crab which can be liberated to travel along all of them.
- Definition for "gauntree"
- Sentence for "gauntree"
- Cross Reference for "gauntree"
- Equivalent for "gauntree"