- An awkward or tactless act, way, or appearance.
- A lack of tact; awkwardness.
- A socially tactless or embarrassing work.
- not enough tact; tactlessness; awkwardness.
- An awkward activity; clumsiness; boorishness.
- An awkward action; awkwardness; bungling; clumsiness.
- a socially embarrassing or tactless work
- the grade of becoming austere or gauche
Sentence for "gaucherie"
- Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar today…
Synonym for "gaucherie"
Hypernym for "gaucherie"
Same Context for "gaucherie"