- A lodge during the entrance into the driveway of an estate.
- A fortified structure built within the portal to a city or palace.
- A building that homes the settings of a dam or channel lock.
- A lodge aside from the entry to an estate; the residence of a gatekeeper; also a dwelling formerly made use of as such a residence.
- A fortified area within the entry to a castle or over the gate in a city wall surface
- A shelter for a gatekeeper.
- a residence linked or related to a gate.
- a property at a gate.
- a little household or lodge utilized by someone who attends the gate at a level crossing on a railroad.
- a property erected over the gate of a reservoir for controlling the flow of liquid.
- a home built at a gateway; often the gatekeeper's residence
Sentence for "gatehouse"
- Therefore, I called the gatehouse and…
Hyponym for "gatehouse"
Hypernym for "gatehouse"
Same Context for "gatehouse"