- The process of creating a gastrula.
- The phase of embryo development where a gastrula is created from blastula by the inward migration of cells
- the entire process of invagination, in embryonic development, wherein a gastrula is formed.
- In embryology, the forming of a gastrula; the procedure wherein a germ is converted from a morula or a blastula into a gastrula.
- the method for which a gastrula develops from a blastula because of the inward migration of cells
Sentence for "gastrulation"
Rhyme for "gastrulation"
Hypernym for "gastrulation"
Same Context for "gastrulation"