- Surgical building of a permanent orifice from the external area of abdominal wall surface to the stomach, frequently for placing a feeding tube.
- The surgical procedure in making an opening in the stomach included in an operation.
- The procedure of earning a permanent orifice into the belly, the introduction of meals.
- In surgery, the operation of developing an artificial opening to the tummy, for exposing food with regards to cannot move across the gullet, because of obstruction or stricture.
- medical development of an opening through abdominal wall surface in to the tummy (for gastrogavage)
Sentence for "gastrostomy"
Hypernym for "gastrostomy"
Medical Dictionary for "gastrostomy"
- A surgical opening to the stomach.…