- An endoscope which placed through lips and utilized for examining the interior of the stomach.
- a form of endoscope accustomed view the interior of the stomach
- a musical instrument for viewing or examining the inner associated with stomach.
- A hollow pipe supplied with showing mirrors and a power light, that will be passed away through the esophagus in to the belly to be able to allow the operator to examine the inside of the organ.
- a form of endoscope for visually examining the tummy
Sentence for "gastroscope"
Hypernym for "gastroscope"
Medical Dictionary for "gastroscope"
- A flexible, lighted instrument this is…