- Divination by interpreting the noises and signs of the stomach. It is now occasionally connected to be a form of ventriloquism, in which singing sounds are manufactured through the stomach.
- Divination by noting magical visions in large-bellied spectacles. It's occasionally called an approach where a kid is put facing a glass full of water, the photos in the glass were then translated. Much like crystallomancy.
- a type of divination, through words apparently uttered from the stomach.
- A species of divination, by way of eyeglasses or other round, clear vessels, in the middle of which figures are supposed to appear by secret art.
- In antiquity:
- some sort of divination on the list of ancients in the shape of terms which seemed to be uttered through the stomach; divination by ventriloquism.
- A species of divination in the form of large-bellied spectacles or any other round transparent vessels, in the heart of which numbers had been likely to appear by miraculous art.
Definition for "gastromancy"
- Divination by interpreting the noises and signs of…
- View More
Sentence for "gastromancy"
- The other side of the coin…
- View More