- Plural form of gasteromycete.
- fungi where hymenium is enclosed until after spores have actually matured: puffballs; earth stars; stinkhorn fungi
- An order of fungi, where spores tend to be borne inside a sac labeled as the peridium, as in the puffballs.
- In mycology, one of the main divisions regarding the Basidiomycetes, characterized by obtaining the hymenium inclosed, coating tiny cavities, that are formed within a peridium.
- Definition for "gasteromycetes"
- Sentence for "gasteromycetes"
- Hypernym for "gasteromycetes"