Definition for "gassing"
Sentence for "gassing"
Synonym for "gassing"
Phrases for "gassing"
Rhyme for "gassing"
Hypernym for "gassing"
Verb Stem for "gassing"
Urban Dictionary for "gassing"
Sports Dictionary for "gassing"
- happens just before the skier takes…
- provide participle of gas.
- Poisoning by noxious gas.
- The liberation of hydrogen from an overcharged battery considering electrolysis associated with electrolyte.
- The process of driving cotton items between two rollers and exposing all of them to numerous moment jets of gas to burn off the tiny fibres.
- Any comparable process of singeing.
- boasting; insincere or empty talk
- The process of driving cotton products between two rollers and exposing them to numerous min jets of fuel burning off the little fibers; any similar procedure of singeing.
- Boasting; insincere or vacant talk.
- the entire process of singeing lace, cotton fiber, yarn, etc., to eliminate the hairy filaments.
- The act or training of talking in an idle, bare manner; chatting nonsense.
- The fumigating of fruit-trees by means of hydrocyanic-acid gasoline, to destroy insects.
- The evolution of fuel through the plates of a storage or additional cell.
- the deliberate work of poisoning some person or pet with gas
- the process of getting fuel