- The area of the hind leg of a horse or associated pet between the stifle in addition to hock.
- Outdated Galligaskins.
- pants, hose
- an element of the hind leg of a horse, that will be between your stifle therefore the hock.
- The nice cherry, Prunus avium.
- the normal gooseberry.
- The hinder part of a horse's thigh, extending from stifle to the bend of this hock.
- reduced part of a horse's leg between the hock additionally the stifle
Sentence for "gaskin"
- Posted 05/30/2008 by elizabeth1 breech babies…
Hypernym for "gaskin"
Urban Dictionary for "gaskin"