- one of the species of California market fishes, regarding the genus Sebastichthys; a rockfish.
- one of many species of California marketplace fishes, associated with the genus Sebastichthys; -- called in addition rockfish. See rockfish.
- A grouper or grooper: applied to several different fishes, as scorpænids and serranids, particularly to Sebastichthys nebulosus and S. atrovirens of the California coast.
- Definition for "garrupa"
- one of the species of California market fishes,…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "garrupa"
- Variant for "garrupa"