- to produce some thing with a function
- To add a functional group to an ingredient
- to present one thing with a function
- to incorporate a practical team to a compound
- To assign to some purpose or company.
- To assign for some function or office.
- to put in a function or workplace; assign some function or office to.
- to put in a function or workplace; assign some function or company to.
Sentence for "functionalize"
- They can also "functionalize" it by…
Etymologically Related for "functionalize"