- oak that is confronted with ammonia fumes to darken its color.
- oak provided a weathered look by experience of fumes of ammonia; utilized for cabinetwork
- pine that is subjected to ammonia fumes to darken its color.
- pine provided a weathered look by exposure to fumes of ammonia; employed for cabinetwork
- Oak offered a weathered appearance by exposure in an air-tight compartment to fumes of ammonia from uncorked cans, being initially provided a coat of filler.
- Oak given a weathered appearance by visibility in an air-tight storage space to fumes of ammonia from uncorked cans, being first given a coat of filler.